Short courses on theoretical aspects of power systems ranging from basic understanding, states of power system, equipment, and analyses in transmission, distribution, industrial and marine power systems :
- Steady state analysis
- Power System Dynamics and Dynamics Simulations
- Distribution and Industrial Power Systems: Protective Devices, Settings and Coordination.
- Planning and Design Associated with<
- Interconnection of Distributed Generators into Distribution Power Systems.
- Understanding of Power Quality Analysis in
- Distribution Power Systems and Evaluation Techniques
- Loss Reductions in Distribution Power Systems: Loss Analysis and Loss Reduction Program
- Protection setting and Coordination